- Comparison of home versus physical therapy-supervised rehabilitation programs after anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction: a randomized clinical trial
- Does Extended Preoperative Rehabilitation Influence Outcomes 2 Years After ACL Reconstruction?
- Relationship Between Time to ACL Reconstruction and Presence of Adverse Changes in the Knee at the Time of Reconstruction
- ACL Reconstruction – It’s All About Timing
- Loss of Normal Knee Motion After Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction Is Associated With Radiographic Arthritic Changes After Surgery
No comments to show.